Consultation review: The Absolute Worst Medical Appt I Have Experienced - Saint Louis, MO

Either the staff doesn't know Dr. Holds offers...

Either the staff doesn't know Dr. Holds offers cosmetic surgery beyond eye lifts, or website is totally misleading. Went in for mid facelift consult (had to tell nurse this was an offering on their website). Was asked q's totally unrelated to my needs including 4 requests for insurance/referral info. Told them repeatedly that I was planning elective surgery so insurance and referral were unnecessary. Was even asked if my situation "bothered me." I said I wouldn't be there if it didn't "bother me". Was asked the "bother me" question repeatedly until I stated in no uncertain terms that my "concerns" were not medically based (come on - this is plastic surgery!!!) Walked out of appt. when nurse turned off lights and INSISTED on eye exam. For a facelift consult???? I told her I had a primary optician, but was told the doctor required the eye exam. I can only think the office was pimping for insurance work beyond cosmetic surgery.
Saint Louis Oculoplastic Surgeon