Dental 4 in 1 Implants - Saint Louis, MO

I started this process for just the upper 4-1...

I started this process for just the upper 4-1 implants and still don't have the finished implant!! I wasn't clearly told how extensive the surgery was and I tried to go to work after 4 days but wasn't ready due to lack of nutrition! I have lots of dental work so my pain token r is high but this kicked my ass! Now my temporary is broken and I feel like I was his test subject! But yet he said I was perfected for it!it was the worse financial decision I've made and will write the board due to the lack of concern!
Dr. Collin stutz

I got an infection next to the front post so being an surgical nurse, and knowledge of the urgency of getting on antibiotics immediately, when I called the office to let them know about my mouth full of pus, the receptionist promptly told me I had to come in before he would prescribe antibiotic! I promptly said I'm in the operating room working and can't leave I asked her to have him call them in to my work so I could start the dose and she flat out told me no!!! Again I'm an regrister nurse in surgery so i know what happens to all kinds of implants with an infection! He didn't even call back at all! There is more like now the tempo run implant is broke. And now tearing up my cheek and he said I would just have to wait for the permanent one! So no if this goes on with even one more person don't do it just get dentures!