40's Very Active ,but Had Stubborn Belly Insulation - Saint Louis, MO

I log in over 100,000 steps per week, bike ride,...

I log in over 100,000 steps per week, bike ride, run,weight train, eat mostly sensible...and have a belly that won't budge ! I got cool sculpting on my belly, flanks and under my arms,wear I had a bra roll. I'm 5'6" and weigh 148 lbs.
I saw Dr Nasif, Botched recommend it for a double chin, and thought, it must be a good product. After doing a lot of research, I found a great practice in St, Louis. I did not get my pictures yet, but will post. So far it's been a great experience! I started taking arnica about 1 week before and have been taking a few every couple of hours. I've had minimal bruising and none of the pain bursts, others have written about. I've also been wearing a compression tank the entire time. I've not seen any results yet, but I'm not even a week in. The nurse who preformed the procedure was extremely knowledgeable,
and very professional. I'm so looking forward to being able to tuck a shirt into jeans again!

Day 6

I just uploaded photos, I 'm pretty psyched about the difference a day makes! I did my usual bit of exercise and ate what I normally do.Not a restrictive diet at all! I strongly believe that the arnica and compression garment are an integral part of the recovery. I also massaged my belly for a few minutes a day for the first few days, and have been drinking a lot of water.

One week...

I did not notice a big difference today. I am still very happy with progress and have not had discomfort. I'm still taking the arnica and wearing a compression tank.

slow but steady results...

This is day 8. Not a huge difference, however do see a bit of a change I think?:) No pain or itching that other people have experienced. I have been diligent about compression garment(sleep in it too) and arnica, so maybe that is the difference.

going in for second treatment today...

I'm happy with the results. I see a difference, and I have not changed my diet. I do still work out a lot, and now don't feel frustrated because my efforts match what I see in the mirror.
I will update after second treatment.

two weeks post second treatment

I'm super happy with the results! Again I had no side effects, I'm just noticing my stomach shrinking! I really believe this is the perfect solution for someone who is active, and needs help with areas that won't budge!
Rachel Farrar RN

Rachel Farrar RN,was great! Professional, knowledgeable, not trying to upsell you into more than you need!