64 Year Old Extrememly Happy with Facelift and Necklift - Saint Louis, MO

As a 64 year old woman I found that I was...

As a 64 year old woman I found that I was beginning to lose interest in looking my best as I was seeing so many signs on aging in my neck and face. I know several people who had surgery with Dr Samer Cabbabe and they all looked so natural and years younger. So I did a consult and dedcided on facelift, necklift, eyelids, and fat grafting procedures. My six hour surgery was one month ago and all went very well. I spent one night in St Anthony's hospital in St Louis where they took very good care of me. I've never seen such a clean hospital. I was amazed that there was really no pain after the surgery. There has been swelling and tightening in my neck that comes and goes. I am very very happy with everything Dr. Cabbabe did and still look like myself but years younger. I feel so fortunate to have had this talented doctor as my surgeon. He is very kind, caring and has an awesome staff. I now have a renewed interest in exercising not only for better health but so that my body will match my face in age. Thank you Dr. Cabbabe!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cabbabe is very passionate about his work. I could tell he is a perfectionist and wanted to do all he could for me. He is easy to talk to with a lot of patience and honesty. I felt like I was in very capable hands and the results turned out even better than I expected! I highly reccomend this doctor.