Breast Augmentation - Amazing Experience & Results!

I can't rave enough about how happy I am with my...

I can't rave enough about how happy I am with my decision to undergo breast augmentation surgery! - Even more importantly, I can confidently say that I made the right decision regarding the surgeon and practice, which after-all, is really what makes all of the difference. It's not just about having larger breasts, but boobs that are going to compliment you and enhance your figure overall, to make you feel sexy and attractive. However, regardless of the motivation to have a breast augmentation surgery, I think we are all wanting the same outcome - to be happy with the results of such a big decision and investment. With that being said, I am a proud patient of Dr. Lund at St. Louis cosmetic surgery and have recommended him to all of my girlfriends, who are also beyond satisfied with his work! I have had two procedures performed by him over the past 8 years, and I will continue to see him for any work in the future. Not only are his credentials impressive on paper, but the extent of his talent definitely shows in his work. Both times, I ended up looking better than I had envisioned possible. My girlfriends who are also loyal patients of his, and who all have very different body types than myself, will also attest to his capabilities. Dr. Lund made me feel extremely comfortable and took his time during the consultations, easing my worry and answering all of my questions in realistic detail that made sense. I never felt pressured and left the consultations knowing what to expect, which is nice for an anxious person like myself. The office was clean and the staff was friendly. His nurse, Andrea, assisted me during both of the surgeries, which made me feel even better the second time around, it shows how committed and professional the practice is. She was amazing! So smart/informative, and very lovable! It was like having one of my girlfriends with me to help in the whole process. As I mentioned before, I could seriously go on for days about how highly I think about Dr. Lund, Andrea, and the rest of the staff at his practice. All-in-all, I couldn't be happier with my results and the experience!
Dr. Lund