PRP Platelet Rich Plasma W/Skin Pen - Saint Louis, MO

Originally I came on here because I'm really...

Originally I came on here because I'm really interested in getting a BBL which I hope to still get soon. But I'm doing something else and very exciting a PRP left with a paternity MedSpa in St. Louis. It's supposed to tighten/Firm, improves skin tone, texture, acne scarring. I have some acne scars that I want to get rid of.

Eclipse PRP

So today I got the PRP Face Lift "Angel Lift" formally know as the Vampire lift. Jana the Eternity Med Spa nurse drew blood from my arm, put it in a machine that spun the blood around and separated the blood from the plasma which was like a yellow color. She injected into my problem area like hollows under the eyes in marionette lines , neck line.... And I just thought it was gonna help with my acne scars!!! So I was super excited!!! They numbed my face,, it didn't hurt but it wasn't comfortable either, but very tolerable. I posted some pics.. It looks worse then it feels.

PRP

Next morning feeling fine.. Skin feels kinda tight. Using the cream suggested and it makes it feel good for like 2hours and then I have to reapply. I can already see a good result on my neck.

PRP

Day 3, still a little red.. Pores look smaller, can't really see the acne scars "dents" YaAayyy!!! And the crease at the side of my mouth looks smaller.

PRP

OMG I wish my pic's were more clear.... It's amazing.. My face feels tighter, my jaw line is more defined. My pores are smaller. The indents are gone.. It's still a little red.. The hollows of my eyes look so much better!!! This treatment is a miracle! I see so much difference with this one treatment. They suggest 3. And I can't wait till my next... It's sooooo worth it. It really is like a natural face lift!!

PRP in Saint Louis

Originally I came on here because I'm really interested in getting a BBL which I hope to still get soon. But I'm doing something else and very exciting a PRP left with a Eternity MedSpa in St. Louis. It's supposed to tighten/Firm, improves skin tone, texture, acne scarring. I have some acne scars that I want to get rid of.
Eternity Med Spa