Mum of 2 with Lifeless Breasts! - Grimsby, GB

After having breastfed my 2 children it left me...

After having breastfed my 2 children it left me with lifeless, empty breasts. Decided to take the plunge and have Breast Implants to improve my self confidence which dissappeared along with my breasts! Fab treatment from Mr Platt and all the staff at St Hughs hospital Grimsby, throughout and i am now 13 weeks post op and I could not be happier with my results! Only downside is I wish I did this sooner!

Mr Platt was brilliant from the moment I met him at my first consultation, throughout! He made me feel at ease and very comfortable from the beginning. He gave me professional, honest and realistic advise from the beginning also which gave me confidence knowing he was more than competent to carry out this procedure. After my BA he visited my bedside to ensure I was okay and to tell me how the procedure went. He even came to see me out the building when I was leaving for my journey home. Overall I am very happy with the service he provided and not to mention my fab results. I cannot recommend him enough. I Would definitely recommend Mr Platt to anybody!