The Nose Knows!! - Rhinoplasty Patient - Pittsburgh, PA

Dr. Chiu and Sara are phenomenal! I had an...

Dr. Chiu and Sara are phenomenal! I had an excellent rhinoplasty experience, from Dr. Chiu and Sara to all of the staff at St. Clair Hospital. I am 110% ecstatic about my results and all of my family and friends agree! I was brought to tears of how pleased I was. I had an easy and quick recovery, absolutely no bruising and minimal swelling - I felt like myself again the next morning after surgery. (you still need to lay low for a few days even though you are feeling great!) I highly recommend Dr. Chiu to anyone considering rhinoplasty. You will feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door for your consultation and be assured that you are in good hands.
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon