challenge for you cs or skin specialists - Saint Louis, MO

The posted pictures were taken yesterday; 14 years...

The posted pictures were taken yesterday; 14 years after liposuction on the inner thighs and 9 years since a medial thigh lift. As you can see the thigh lift did not lift the lower part of the thigh leaving ugly ugly loose skin that not even heavy weight-training with leg machines; many free weight exercises on a regimented basis of 3x's per week for many years could help correct more than 10 percent improvement.
With websites like these; there's no excuse of not being fully informed about the very possible outcome of cosmetic procedures. Wish I had such a luxury when I made the very wrong decision to get the liposuction all those years ago. When I asked the surgeon about the possibility of loose skin, his response was "if you choose the ultrasound liposuction which liquefies the fat, you should not experience any type of loose or sagging skin." I am paraphrasing after all these years, of course. The context and meaning stays the same. You have been warned, don't let a surgeon lipo your inner thighs is my main message.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon