Breast Augmentation- Great Results

I spent many years complaining about the size of...

I spent many years complaining about the size of my breasts. Every summer I dreaded buying a swimming suit. Although I was happy with my weight, I struggled with finding the right bathing suit top that did not make me look completely flat. I guess I was scared, until I took the first step and actually went to go see Dr. G.

I loved his honesty and knowledge of what would look best on my frame. I was a size A cup and wanted to go to a large B cup. He advised that I not concentrate on the cup size but instead of how I would look.

It has been 6 months now since my surgery and I love the results. I'm a size C cup and I love the way my clothes fit. I was very impressed with how natural I look.

Thanks to Dr. G I am completely satisfied. I only wish now that I would have done it along time ago.

Honest about results and pros and cons with saline or silicone. Very friendly staff. Really cares that you have great results.