Medlite C6 R20 Black/Grey Tattoo Removal - St. Catharines, ON

In Nov 2015, I got a professional black/grey...

In Nov 2015, I got a professional black/grey tattoo of an owl. Although the owl is beautifully done, it is simply not what I wanted, so I have opted to have it removed. I am going to a clinic that uses the Medlite C6 for R20. I have had two sessions so far and have noticed that the tattoo is beginning to break up and fade. Currently it has gone from black and grey to a sort of washed out brown colour. There are some small areas of white highlighting in the tattoo - these areas have remained unchanged, which to me is a good thing because they have not darkened or turned colour at all. After the first session, I got quite a lot of fluid filled blisters that took approximately two weeks to heal. There is one small area where unfortunately a blister burst prematurely (I was wearing a kind of tight fitting shirt over it and when I took of my shirt it burst - my own fault!). The skin is a bit shiny and textured in the area where that burst blister healed so I am wondering if I will be left with a small scar. Not really a huge deal though - it's a pretty negligible size spot so I can live with it. After my second session, I had no blistering; just a little red and swollen for the first couple of days. It has been about a week post my second session and I have to say, it is very itchy!!! Otherwise everything is healing up very well and the tattoo is becoming lighter. Looking forward to continuing my sessions and finding out how well the treatment will work for me. I have high hopes that I will be able to achieve a decent level of removal under the care of my very professional laser technician. Will be going to see him again in around 8-9 weeks! :)
Johnny Tischler

My laser technician is named Johnny and he is a highly knowledgeable and professional tech. He is very understanding and patient with my many questions about the laser procedure and answers in such a detailed, comprehensive way. He is very proficient with his application of the Medlite C6 laser and seems to have a real passion for his career.