Office Review - Skin Checkup/evaluation - Springfield, MO

Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was satisfied with my check up and the results....

I was satisfied with my check up and the results. The staff and doctors were very informative and helpful. However, I did not appreciate being billed for an appointment that was canceled a month prior to my scheduled appointment yet they billed my insurance company for services not rendered. This practice is a fraud and I would not recommend going here unless you like being treated like just another appointment on there ledger.

Actions speak louder than words, with this doctor's practices within their administration, there seems to be no sense of urgency for caring for the patient. The impression I received was more like "show me the money"if you're looking for a "Hometown Dr." feel for the patient don't look here. If you have any pressing medical need that you feel needs to be looked at, they will show no sense of urgency. You won't be able to just call them up and schedule an appointment within a few weeks. I had a precancerous spot on me and they still would not schedule me any sooner than six months out.
Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon

The doctor and practitioner were fine it is their business practices I take issue with. It is fraudulent to charge customers for services not preformed. Has anyone had this same issue with this doctors office, speak out, don't allow yourselves to be a victim if this same thing is happening to you.