'Anxious to Calm' in a Matter of Moments. - Springfield, MO

Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My experience with Mohs and Dr. Swann's office...

My experience with Mohs and Dr. Swann's office could not have been better. While I was anxious in hearing I had a form of skin cancer, Dr. Swann and his team took time to explain clearly what it was. Just hearing a calm, caring voice explain what it was meant so much. Dr. Swann and his team taking time to explain the Mohs procedure to me made all the difference. It prepared me to approach the actual surgery with confidence and peace. The day of the surgery was just as planned. It went extremely well. I felt like I was in the hands of people that cared. Just today I was looking with amazement at how well my healing is going. I am very grateful to Dr. Swann and his whole team, not only for their expertise, but for helping make an anxious experience turn out so well.
Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Swann was incredible. He took time to explain the procedure before, after and during. Even though I had seen other patients in the office, I felt like I was the only person there. He and his team are not only professionals in the medical field, they are experts at caring for people.