3 Days Post Op Tummy tuck - Springfield, MA

Today is my 3rd day post surgery, can't complaint...

Today is my 3rd day post surgery, can't complaint havent have pain yaayyy!!! I thought it was going to be a horrible recovery but It isn't. The only thing that bothers me is my back from being in bed and bend when I walk. Yes I feel the muscles tight but its fine. Got a recliner today ao that's helping me with my back.so happy and excited with the results.

Today is a week from getting my TT

In the past 3 days Ive felt great, walking around the house cleanin etc. The only thing bothering me its my back but that's it. No pain in my tummy or anything. I've laugh a lot AND its not that bad. I feel great each day I look a little less swollen :).

Got 1 of my drains removed Yaayyyyy.

Went to see my Doctor for 1 week follow up and one drain was removed I feel so good.Doctor said everything looks great.I'm doing really good.

3 Years Post Op :-)

Three years post op. I feel amazing. This is one of the best decisions that I have made in my life. My self esteem is back to normal. I got to say that I've been working out on and off through out the years. In March 2016 I decided to try the gym once again and I'm happy to say I still work out everyday. My stomach feels so tight I never thought I would have it like that again. I am working out so much because seeing results really motivates me to continue. I encourage anyone whom is not happy with their stomach after giving birth to go get a TT trust me is not painful at all. I would do it again LoL. Anyways I wanted to share this pictures and let you know that it is worth it 100%. Let me know what you think?
Springfield Plastic Surgeon