10 Mths Later - Spring, TX

Excited to have an alternative to Braces and a...

Excited to have an alternative to Braces and a shorter time to correct my smile. Scale 1-10 I am a 3-4 on how sever my teeth are. I say ARE because I really do not see much improvement, not for the amount of time and money spent.

Originally it was about 6.5 months needed. They extended another 3.5 months and still little more results. I have my last try in and will visiting with my Dentist on the 19th to see what corse of action needs to happen? I'm not happy about the extended time with little results. HONESTY is the BEST policy and I feel like all of my dental history played a roll in the lack of sucess. BUT they still took my money!!!

Houston Dentist

The willingness to work with me and my kids. My daughter went through a TRAUMATIC Pedidentist and Dr. W has been SO PATIENT with her. WE will always be a patient of Dr. W. In addtion to Dr. W the STAFF is an addtional compliment to the practice.