54 Yr Old Did the Profound RF, Kybella, Botox and Silk for Tired Face with Fat Pocket Under Chin - Spring, TX

I am in my mid 50s and had a sunken tired look...

I am in my mid 50s and had a sunken tired look with a fat deposit under my chin. Had the Profound RF treatment on my face, neck and upper chest and Kybella under the chin. Dr Chiang administered the Profound treatment and Dr. Cho, the Kybella. Really like the results! I have also had Botox around the eyes and Silk on the lips in subsequent trips.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Shopping for a Med Spa I can trust was a nerve wracking process. I have friends that look like plastic manikins. I didn’t want that plastic look. It took me awhile to find Integrated but I couldn’t be happier. I made the decision to choose Dr Cho and Dr. Chaing for a few reasons. First, I never feel like they are “selling” me the latest fad. I appreciate how they listen to what I am trying to accomplish and very strategically map out a plan that fits into my crazy travel schedule and my budget and gives me the results I want. I am thankful for that. Another decision making factor in choosing to have Dr. Cho as my plastic surgeon is the fact that the manufacturers choose him to train other doctors in their latest products and injection techniques. If the big brands invest in training him to train others, that speaks volumes to me. Their staff is also great. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. I am glad I found this place knowing that I am in good hands for the long haul. I will keep you posted as I go through other procedures that I am planning.