Sixty Eight Year Looking for a Fresher Look - Spokane, WA

I had a face lift,a blepharoplasty,brow lift,lip...

I had a face lift,a blepharoplasty,brow lift,lip lift,and Co2 laser. It was a long procedure (10 hours) but rather than doing several small one's I decided to do it all at one time and get it over with all at once. I had face injections for the pain and was kept quite comfortable through out the procedure. The hardest part was my back. It was in pain the last several hours and there is not much you can do for that. Now that it's over I am very glad that I choose to do it all at once because the recovery is probably the hardest part. With a neck lift you need to sleep in a recliner and keep your chin up to the ceiling as much as you can. The rest was not quite as hard as the neck part but I am so happy with my younger and refreshed new look!
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Chestnut is a wonderful Doctor to work with, espically if you like a more natural look. I did not want to look a whole lot younger than I am and did not want the typical face lift. I wanted a more natural look and Dr. Chestnut believes in that and that is exactly what he did for me. He takes a lot of time with you for questions and to ease your fear no matter what those might be. He is extremely "gifted" in what he does and works hard to achieve your goals. I feel so blessed to find a Doctor who cares so much,does what he tells you he will do and is so good at it!