Ultherapy Can Make You Look Worse! - Spokane, WA

I read the reviews the good, the bad, the ugly......

I read the reviews the good, the bad, the ugly... thought, well, I will be one of the lucky ones who gets a positive result. All I can say is: NO. Don't. Just don't. If you have pronounced fat beneath your chin, OK, you'll see some slimming. For the rest of us, it creates worse "turkey" neck than before. This is one procedure that can actually make you look worse. The rest of my face is also experiencing that fallen, drawn look. This is absolutely NOT worth it. Save your money for a face lift. Really. (Photos to come)

Six Weeks Post

I look older than before Ultherapy. No question about it. Total waste of money.

Getting worse

Not going to post pix. But definitely looking worse now at 2 months out. The small lift I got at about 2-3 weeks out has subsided and the lost facial volume has caused more laxity, more dimpling and more significant jowling. If you are researching a "worth it" review, make a note of how long after the procedure that review was posted. If people are posting in that "honeymoon" phase of 2 weeks out, they have not yet experience the fallen face look that so many of us experience at 2 months.

Don't do this.
Werschler Aesthetics

The practitioner is great but the procedure is flawed.