4 Pregnancies, Lost 160+ Pounds, Wreck of a Stomach, Now Bikini Ready - Spokane, WA

I had 4 full term pregnancies with large babies...

I had 4 full term pregnancies with large babies (9+ pounds) and at my highest weight was 338 pounds. I had weight loss surgery in Oct 2011. I lost 160 pounds. My abdomen was a wreck. Lots of hanging skin that would get recurrent infections. I needed surgical intervention! I feel that my stomach skin was negatively effecting my life, my ability to exercise and the infections were so uncomfortable. The skin just HAD to go!
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buchanan was amazing. he is professional, gives realistic expectations, went over the risk vs benefits with me, and was very kind and compassionate. His work far exceeded my expectations. He is an artist in the operating room! My bellybutton looks great. I have no "dog ear"flaps at the ends of my incision. He addressed every single one of my concerns surgically. I am so happy with my results! My after care was fantastic! Dr. Buchanan responded personally to every phone call question I had. I can not say enough good things about the whole experience. From his nursing staff, to admin staff to medical claims billers, etc. he has surrounding himself with awesome welcoming people that make the experience enjoyable and exactly perfect! If you live in the area and need a consultation for any plastic surgery you owe it to your self to check this office out! Spokane Plastic Surgeons, Spokane WA Thank you Dr. Buchanan for helping me reach my body image goals!