4 C-sections and a Tummy That Wouldn't Go Away - Spokane, WA

I am so happy that I chose to have this procedure...

I am so happy that I chose to have this procedure done. I had a tummy tuck with abdominal repair and lipo to my love handles. After having 4 c-sections and not being able to lose the belly, I feel like this was the best opotion for me. The first few days were pretty painful, but after about a week it was a little less painful than having a c-section.
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Derby and her staff were absolutely amazing from start to finish. Very professional, but at the same time very personal and caring. She tells it like it is, and does not just tell you what you want to hear. She's goes over the best options that will have the best outcomes. Great bedside manner, and her nurses and front desk staff are just as polite and caring. I couldn't have been in better hands. While I still have some weight to lose, I couldn't be happier about my results. I don't remember the last time I had this much confidence in myself. Not only do I feel like I look good, I also now feel good about myself.