53 Year Old Seeking Relief from the Gaunt, Tired Look in my Face. - Spokane, WA

People telling me I look gaunt and thin in my...

People telling me I look gaunt and thin in my face, which gives me a tired an unwell look. Consult with Dr. Chesnut indicated Sculptra could, over time, fill out my face and temples. Alternative to a face life, which I am not ready to do. I have had two treatments to date. Some small improvements seen since the first treatment. Am hoping to see more improvements over the next couple of months.

Sculptra updates

I have had four Sculptra treatments to date, to my temples and mid face areas. Sculptra is not an instant fix.... improvements are subtle, and over time. It's when you run into friends you haven't seen in a few months, and they tell you how great you look...! THAT is the testament to this procedure. People tell me I look younger and healthier, and for that the Sculptra is worth it.
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

Sculptra is painful and expensive. It is important, if you choose this filler, to go to a physician who knows what he/she is doing. I have been seeing Dr. Chesnut. He is very patient and gentle, with a calming chairside manner. He gives realistic expectations. I truly trust his judgment. All his staff are terrific! Keepers, every one of them. I will continue with the Sculptra treatments. I no longer have that gaunt and unwell look. I recommend Sculptra as an alternative to surgery. I especially recommend Dr. Chesnut. Wouldn't go to anyone else.