PRP Microneedling with Injections

Let me start by saying that Dr. Chestnut is the...

Let me start by saying that Dr. Chestnut is the BEST Spokane has to offer! At this point I have mixed review on PRP (Vampire Facial), I understand that it takes time to see the results so I'll review what I've seen 2.5 weeks post. I've seen some dramatic results in some areas and none in others. I NO LONGER have any crowsfeet, bunnylines, 11's and my forehead is like glass BUT I haven't seen any improvement undereye (still crepey), lines around my mouth (smoker for 20 years so I can't expect miracles), no difference in pore size (nose, chin), I still have "smirk" lines at the corner of my mouth and it did nothing for my broken capilliaries (Not sure it was suppose to help that tho). All of that being said, I'm hoping for more results over the next few months like Sculptra (worth every penny - DO IT) and from what I've read some people need more that one treatment of the PRP. If you are considering do it make sure you give yourself at least 4 days recover, I had some bruising, redness and swelling for about a week but was able to go back to work after 4 days without to many people noticing.
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

I can't say enough about Dr. Chestnut - He is an amazing PS! Every time I walk into his office I have a good time, his nurses are terrific and when he comes into the room he immediately puts you at ease. I NEVER feel rushed or like he has someplace else to be, I always feel like his top priority!!