Beautiful micro-bladed 3D brows. Good-bye 1990's brows! - Spokane, WA

After years of over plucking as a teenager...

After years of over plucking as a teenager (unfortunate timing with the popularity of pencil-thin brows), my brows were very sparse and asymmetrical and never grew back in. I had to fill them in daily with an arsenal of brow pencils/pomade/powder products but nothing was a great fix. And the older I got, my brows were getting even more sparse!

I started researching permanent makeup about a year ago and was willing to travel if it meant getting it done right. My friend recommended Alicia Seyhanli for permanent brows, and I'm so glad she did. She is good!

Alicia made my brows look naturally full and youthful. None of my friends or co-workers noticed -- they were so surprised when I told them my brows are now tattooed on. I'm impressed.

Things to know: at first your brows are going to be dark and big and it will scare you to death. It happened to me and I had to be talked down from the ledge by Alicia. She was so kind about it. I just went back today for a touch-up for just a few spots and I can already tell that they are going to look amazing.

Everyone is different, but generally people have to go back for a touch-up every 1-2 years. I feel so grateful that I found someone so talented.
Alicia Seyhanli

She is so great at what she does - and I'm very hard to please. She's kind and patient and a perfectionist. Everything you would want in someone working on your face. :)