Kybella - Spokane, WA

Dr. Cameron Chesnut is amazing! I have always...

Dr. Cameron Chesnut is amazing! I have always hated my double chin and have been working out but it never changed. Dr. Chesnut explained the procedure clearly and that I would not over night have a perfect neck and jawline. The procedure was not terrible. It feels exactly like a headache in your neck but then goes away quickly. My swelling lasted for a few days then went down. I recently had my second treatmentp and am happy with my results. Dr. Chesnut cares about his patients and is an amazingly skilled injector and surgeon.
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon