Implant Breast Reconstruction/Dr. Chad Wheeler - Spokane, WA

After several consultations with plastic surgeons...

After several consultations with plastic surgeons I knew that Dr. Wheeler was the only doctor I wanted to perform my breast reconstruction. My results are incredible and I just don't think I'll ever find the words to thank him and his wonderful staff enough. Dr. Wheeler truly is an 'artist of skin'. After a double mastectomy, I have the most perfect sized implants and it feels so great to feel 'whole' again. My nippple reconstruction was also done perfectly. I honestly can't even remember what my old breasts looked like! I am so lucky and blessed to have found this incredible team. In addition, his office staff are THE BEST.

Before and After Pics

I neglected to add my photos when I posted my initial review of Dr. Wheeler. Here's proof that he truly is THE BEST! After my right side mastectomy I lived with it for a year and a half and just decided to have a prophylactic left side mastectomy with subsequent implant reconstruction. I didn't have enough tummy tissue to have the flap surgery nor did I want a 12 hour operation. Since my first nipple tattooing I did return to have them made darker. I am beyond pleased with my results.
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Plastic Surgery Northwest by my breast cancer surgeon.