Facelift, Chin Implant and Necklift - Spokane, WA

In Spokane we are lucky to have a plastic surgeon...

In Spokane we are lucky to have a plastic surgeon of Dr. Karp's caliber. His wealth of experience paired with his detailed perfectionism is a gift to the community that one would expect to find in Hollywood perhaps, yet here he is in my neighborhood. With his delightful sense of humor and his blatant honesty, he leaves no doubt about what exactly he is going to do and the results that can be expected. For me Dr. Karp performed a facelift, a neck lift, and a chin implant, and the results far surpassed my expectations. I love my face and I never tire of admiring his handy work when I look in the mirror (and neither does my husband). It really is a gift that keeps on giving. I had consulted other local surgeons before meeting Dr. Karp, but they were more interested in a simple solution that would fall short of the results I was seeking at a similar cost. After meeting Dr Karp I was greatly reassured and confident that he knew what he was doing and I was in the best hands possible. I also learned that many of Dr. Karp's patients have had botched procedures which he was able to correct. If you are considering any kind of plastic surgery I whole heartedly recomend you consult with him and be sure to examine his impressive portfolio of his work. I hope he does not retire soon :)

Before pic with my brother

I am so very happy with my post op results that I decided to post some pics. Here is one with my brother August 2015 after my 53 nd b-day. After 2 yrs of not having seen eachother he pointed out the changes in my features and that gave me the resolve to do something about it. Dr Karp suggested a lower facelift, neck lift and chin implant. I will post later the before pics taken right before surery. I love the results!
Spokane Plastic Surgeon