53 Yrs. I Had Terrible Bags... I Desperately Needed a Bleproplasy and Cheeklift.. - Spokane, WA

It was a no brainier for me to know what I need to...

It was a no brainier for me to know what I need to do! Every time I looked in the mirror I would just cry, my bags under my eyes were so bad I would avoid going out in public whenever I could... I looked up Plactic Surgeons, Dr. wheeler stood as the best! My first impression of Dr. Wheeler was very professional, and that is always so important to me. If I am not feeling it in the first appt. I walk away, but halfway through my appt. I knew this was the Doctor for me!
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wheeler is the best. He is very professional, but yet he has a great sense of humor! He always took all the time I needed to explain every step by step. He also ran a very professional office, the girls were always so friendly, kind and caring! I would definitely go back to Dr. Wheeler again!! I had a Bleproplasy, and a Cheeklift with no regrets! It is the best thing that I have ever done in my lifetime! My eyes are flat flat flat! Thank you!