Small Natural Augmentation After Kids, Natrelle Style 10 implant 240 CC - Spokane, WA

After three pregnancies and nursing babies for several years...

After three pregnancies and nursing babies for several years, my breastshad lost a lot of volume. My youngest baby was just 18 months old when Idecided that it was time to care about my appearance and not just be buried in diapers and toddler music all the time.My husband was cautiously optimistic that breast augmentation would be agood idea, though he wanted to be sure that his opinion didn't sway meeither way – my value was not just in my appearance. After some weeks ofconsideration, I decided that I wanted to pursue breast augmentation as away to take care of myself and feel more beautiful as a woman - not just afrumpy mom. I am slender and fairly conservative, so I didn't want mybreast augmentation to be obvious to anybody except my husband and I. We did our research and felt that Dr. Williams would be a well-qualifiedsurgeon with an ability to listen to my desire for a very small, subtlebreast augmentation.Dr. Williams and her staff were warm and professional. I met with Dr.Williams on several occasions to discuss breast augmentation and sizingpreference. She communicated the risks and benefits of the surgery wellwith realistic recovery expectations for a busy mom of three kids. Mostimportantly, she took time to carefully understand my goals of surgery werefor subtle and small augmentation. She asked me to compile several images to give her a better idea of my ideal breast. Her Vectra breast imaging software was a helpful tool to help visualize my options also. We discussed size, volume, my frame, my activity level, etc. Her professionalism and confidence in options was very helpful. She never pushed me to go bigger, but offered very objective opinions on all the options available. My mantra was, "smaller is better" for me. She completely got it and was happy to do her best work on my slender frame.We decided that Natrelle silicone implant, Style 10, low-profile, 240 ccwould best achieve the natural look I desired. I asked for the smallestimplant possible, though appropriately measured to my chest wall. Dr.Williams was willing to try the 210cc implant during surgery, but felt thatI would be more satisfied with the 240cc implant instead. Her continuedability to listen and respond to my requests up thru the day of surgeryhelped me to trust her even more.My surgical day was very smooth. The PSNW surgery center is lovely andefficient. My mid-morning surgery was done with excellent nurses, CRNA, Dr. Williams and support staff. They were prepared and smiling, relaxed, calm, confident - which allowed me to settle in and rest. During surgery, Dr.Williams adjusted a slight asymmetry in my left breast and decided that the240cc implant was the best option for my frame and body type. She completed a split-pec, inframammary incision with a Natrelle 240cc implant. All went according to plan under their expert care - and before long, my husband was driving me home just a few hours later.Recovery was smooth and seamless. My husband graciously took a week off work to help me recover and take care of the kids for my initial healingtime. Aside from a bit of nausea and discomfort the first night aftersurgery, I felt great. I took pain meds for two days, kept moving slowly,rested and eased back into normal life. Breast augmentation recovery wasfine. Having a baby is much harder! Dr. Williams did a great job seeing mepost-op day 1 on a Saturday morning, she was always available by phone for any question or concern. My recovery was great - no concerns withinfection, nerve damage, muscle weakness, etc. My breasts looked great even on day 1 and swelling was very minimal. My full recovery took about 6 weeks and I had to be careful lifting our toddler during that time. After several more post-op visits at various intervals, she happily released me for a year.I could not be more pleased with the result of breast augmentation. Mybreasts settled down quickly and are soft and symmetric. I'm bikini-readyat a moment's notice now! What fun to be able to fill out a gorgeous gown,look cute in casual clothes, or go to a yoga class and still able to beathletic. I was surprised when I went in for my first bra fitting that I amnow a 32 D (formerly a 32 A), though almost all of my original wardrobefits just fine and the augmentation result is not overtly noticeable.Nobody has guessed that I had a breast augmentation (or at least they'renot asking). But I feel beautiful and curvy as I hold three little kids bythe hand and keep up with our happily, active lifestyle. My husband isthrilled with the results and often tells me I look like a supermodel.Great surgeon, smooth recovery, natural-looking breast result. Dr.Williams' surgical skill and training and understanding of her patientstranslates into beautiful work. Excellent surgeon, great experience!
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Williams and her staff were warm and professional. I met with Dr. Williams on several occasions to discuss breast augmentation and sizing preference. She communicated the risks and benefits of the surgery well with realistic recovery expectations for a busy mom. Most importantly, she took time to carefully understand my goals of surgery were for subtle and small augmentation. She asked me to compile several images to give her a better idea of my ideal breast. The breast imaging software was a helpful tool to help visualize my options also. We discussed size, volume, my frame, my activity level, etc. Her professionalism and confidence in options was very helpful. She never pushed me to go bigger, but offered very objective opinions on all the options available. She completely got it and was happy to do her best work on my slender frame. Great surgeon, smooth recovery, natural-looking breast result. Dr. Williams' surgical skill and training and understanding of her patients translates into beautiful work. Excellent surgeon, great experience!