29 Years Old and Decided to Do It - Spokane, WA

I have always wanted to get breast implants, I had...

I have always wanted to get breast implants, I had small a cup breasts. It has been a year since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with my decision! The whole process was relatively pain free, I had some discomfort but I expected that. I feel so much more confident since my surgery. I went from an a cup to a full c/small d.
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Oliva several times before my procedure. He is very knowledgable and explained the process very well. He aanswered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. My mom had breast cancer and so I wanted my implants to be under the muscle to make mammograms more accurate. Dr. Oliva listened to my concerns and placed my implants under the muscle. He did a fantastic job and I love the results! My mom had gone to him for reconstruction after her mastectomy and felt very comfortable and at ease having him preform my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone, he does such a nice job!