29 Year Old, 2 Kids, Weightloss - Spokane, WA

LOVE my doc!!!! He was amazing thru the process...

LOVE my doc!!!! He was amazing thru the process and very professional. He helped me to be realistic with my results. I am beyond happy with the service and treatment. I will be returning for my next service!!! I think he spent more time with me, patiently, not making me feel rushed into anything. He answered my many questions with kindness. Dr. Buchanan is a rockstar!!!

Additional Info

I decided to have my augment after having two children and weight that went up and down. I have wanted implants for years but never met a doctor that made feel it was the right choice for me. I lost shape and size after my children and wanted to feel like a woman again. I chose a HP Sientra 504 textured implant after much debate. I love them! My recovery was painless (for the most part) and I am happy with my results for only being 3 months post op. My only regret is not going bigger!

The consultation was very helpful and trying on the many implants made me sure of my choice. Dr. Buchanan held my hand through the process and I feel he educated me rather than push me into a surgery. It was overall a great experience!

More Pics for Progress

Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buchanan is the best doctor to work with!! He is great!! I felt comfortable with him and highly recommend him!