Wow - Spokane, WA

English isn't my first language, I''ll do my best...

English isn't my first language, I''ll do my best to describe my experience with Dr Chestnut,,,
I did some Botox in the past,,, sometime more successfully than other,,,
I recently moved to Northern Idaho and found Dr Chestnut through google. He had excellent reviews, the reason why I made an appointment with him.
I didn't know he would care so much and offering a real plan of rejuvenation for me.
Not only some "patching" here and there as I had in the past.
I wanted to be conservative with my treatment, improving my apparence in a very subtil way, it's exactly what Dr Chestnut did for me. I am so satisfied !
The Botox procedure, give me a very relaxed apparence without a frozen look, totally awesome.
He knows what he's doing, no doubt.
He truly exceeded my expectations.
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

English isn't my first language but I'll do my best to say how much I appreciate Dr Chestnut,,,, Dr Chestnut is truly caring, and very knowledgeable with the most recent procedures on the market. He will tell you what treatment would work the best for you. He is a very genuine and pleasant person, he is a five star doctor !