57 Yr Old--sculptra and Botox - Spokane, WA

It's been a year an half since I stared my...

It's been a year an half since I stared my sculptra tx with Dr Chesnut. Over the first year I went in on 3 different occasions. The last six months my face/skin continues to look great. In the beginning it is difficult to notice the slight changes but when I saw the photos in his office I was amazed. Around Jan. 2017 I will return for a maintenance dose. And continue to do so as needed. Dr. Chesnut is highly skilled and educated in this area. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He's at the top of my list. Dr. Chesnut is gentle and pleasant to be around , he makes you feel at ease. I do look around a lot more at faces and notice I have less wrinkles/fine lines as women my age. I am so grateful for my treatments. It is well worth the money spent.
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Chesnut and office are 5 star rating for all. I will continue to use their office. You have my permission to post pictures if you are able to add to this. I am not able to do that at this time.