42yrs Old, Petite 5'3" and 49.2kilos - Birmingham, GB

I have wanted a BA since age 20 (being a 30AA is...

I have wanted a BA since age 20 (being a 30AA is no fun in anyone's eyes) but finances never allowed it until now. I started properly researching for my consultant about 2.5yrs ago and after asking friends for recommendations I was given Mrs Kats name:) I spent months and months researching and not once did I come across a negative review of her work. I booked my consultation and instantly felt at ease in her hands. She is super professional, and after going over what I wanted to achieve, she did all my measurements and was honest and kind in helping me realise my expectations. After trying on some sizers, we agreed on 360cc high profile round implant, placed dual plane (partially under the muscle). I was 100% confident that Mrs Kat would give me the very best possible outcome and I booked my surgery for 3rd Sept!
Surgery day came, and i went over my anxiety about breathing (haha) after surgery as I knew my chest would be quite tight. I needn't have worried myself so much, as yes, it's tight, but I could still take deep breaths :) I stayed overnight in hospital and went home the next day with codeine and paracetamol - however, I only took the paracetamol as I didn't feel like I needed the codeine and I even reduced the paracetamol to 1 tablet 3 times a day until day 4 and then just 1 for bed on day 5-7. Since Saturday I have not had any pain meds at all.
Post op app was Monday for the big reveal and they are amaaaaazing! They are still a little swollen and this should reduce week by week and they soften over the next few months. I am so happy with the results so far, and I cannot wait until they start to soften (and jiggle haha)
I once read a review on Mrs Kat who said she was a genius and a perfectionist at what she does. It truly IS like she goes into your head a visualises what you want and recreates it perfectly!
I would highly recommend Mrs Kat and her 'magic hands', along with her team of lovely staff who took care of me throughout this whole process.
I will try to update regularly with weekly pics, but please ask if you have any questions
Good luck with you surgeries girls!!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, kind and caring whilst being honest and making sure my expectations were realistic. Mrs Kat has given me what I thought I would only ever dream of!