325cc Under Muscle for Four Years, Removal Now Scheduled.

Hello, I have had my Breast Implants in for four...

Hello,

I have had my Breast Implants in for four years, high profile, 325cc under muscle at age 22. Since my implants my body has changed, I am now around a stone and a half heavier, though for the better and I am ready to have my own natural body back at age 26. I have a fair amount of my own breast tissue, I would imagine around an empty C cup, though I have always been very flat at the top, no upper pole.

I have a couple of queries if anyone has similar stats:

Will there be much damage/droop to natural breast? I understand this is a personal opinion but based on my statistics is it likely further surgery be necessary?

I was originally scheduled in for my surgery two days post flying (a 9 hour flight). The surgeons secutary has since informed me it is not advisable to have a general anaesthetic so close after flying, my surgery has now been re-scheduled. However, the surgery now lands between two holiday dates. I will have my surgery 10 days post flying and also, 10 days prior to flying again. Should I be concerned, are these acceptable durations? What are people experiences with flying?

Finally, when I get round to it I will upload photos prior to my ba, during ba and keep my explant journey updated. This website has been fantastic for research, it's only fair to share my experience too.