32A - BA 325cc- 350cc Unders - London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a BA on the 28th November 2015. After having...

I had a BA on the 28th November 2015. After having 4 children and breastfeeding I lost my breasts completely. I finally decided to go ahead and get a BA to help feel better about myself. After researching surgeons I decided to go with Mr Cadier, I had my first consultation with him, few weeks later went over to the private hospital for sizing and pre assessment and within 2 weeks I was arriving at my room in the private hospital. All the staff were very kind and helpful. I had a few hours wait until I went down, as time got nearer I got more nervous. I was taken down and given a general. After waking up I felt in quite a lot of pain, my arms hurt to move and I noticed my left side was worse. The reason for this was due to the implant not going in properly and mr Cadier had to do extra work with my muscle and stitch inside to help the implant stay in place. I had to stay in over night as I had drains in for the night, these were small tubes inserted and held by 1 stitch. I did not feel them when they were removed, so I was relieved about that. I went home the next morning. I was on strong pain killers so I did sleep for a good couple days. I'm on day 6 today and it's the first day I can honestly say I'm feeling better and feel I can move a lot more easier. Although I've got a few weeks until they settle properly i am happy with them and the shape and size. Looking like a small D for me ????
Salisbury Plastic Surgeon

Spire hospital was lovely. I had my own room, bathroom, tv, telephone and room service. The whole hospital was clean and decorated really nice, I felt like I was in a hotel. All the staff were brilliant, kind and helpful. I was regularly checked but also given my own space to rest. My partner was allowed in when ever he wanted. He was even able to eat with me. Overall I was very impressed with all of my stay. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.