26 Year Old Mum of 2 - Southampton, GB

After breast feeding both my children my breasts...

After breast feeding both my children my breasts where left in such a bad way it was affecting my mental state, self confidence and physical relationship to a point of utter dispare. I had been referred by 2 different friends to 2 different clinics. The spires professionalism and surgeons care and attention was outstanding compared to the cosmetic clinic I saw previously. I felt calm and had full trust in my surgeon.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Horlock was amazing from my first consultation, after having a consultation else where before which had left me feeling deflated and depressed Mr Horlock was honest and thorough throughout the whole experience. I had been told previously by another company that I needed an uplift as well as implants taking the cost up to over £6,000, however after my consultation with Mr Horlock he assured me that was not needed and I'd be fine with just implants. As you can see In my pictures they are perfect. I enjoyed the entire experience, Mr Horlocks work has changed my life and I am finally happy and at peace with my body.