40 Years Old...new Lease of Life. Spire, Murrayfield, Edinburgh

After two pregnancies and breastfeeding, my...

After two pregnancies and breastfeeding, my breasts were saggy and shapeless. One breast was bigger than the other and I could never get a bra to fit. I used to get dressed in the bathroom as I felt so shy about my body. I did lots of research before choosing Mr Quaba, who comes highly recommended. I organised for my son to go away for a week so that I could rest after surgery. I took two weeks off work, telling no one what I was getting done. I also arranged for a junior at my local hairdresser to blow dry my hair a couple of times as I knew to avoid stretching up after the surgery. To this day, no one knows I have had it done (apart from my husband) as my breasts look very natural and suit my frame. I am overjoyed with the results and now enjoy bra shopping (which used to leave me in tears). I was sensible and followed advice given to me and had no problems at all. Getting my breasts "fixed" was the best decision I ever made. Mr Quaba knew exactly what I wanted and met with me a couple of times to discuss things. I cannot recommend him enough....the man truly is an artist!
Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

Mr Quaba had a long chat with me during my first appointment. He noted that my frame was petite and advised which shape and size of implant would be most natural looking. He also took measurements and gave me sizers to try, so that I might see how I would look after my surgery. I met him a couple more times before my operation and he was very patient and reassuring. He truly is a brilliant surgeon , as his reputation suggests.