Worst Mistake I Have Ever Made in my Life Letting This Surgeon Near my Face - SPIRE MANCHESTER UK

I took along time debating which surgeon to use...

I took along time debating which surgeon to use for my rhinoplastry op. James murphy was very friendly and described very confidently that he could not only get rid of my bump but also straighten my nose cartlidge- something 2 other surgeons had said they couldn't do.
After my rhinoplastry operation I have left with a very obvious inverted V, the original bump and it's still bent. His reaction was "it's all in my head" yet his secretary actually then asked if it was inverted V that was making me so upset i was unable to speak after i came out of his room!?! Yet he denied anything was wrong. What angers me more is i have read other reviews where he also said the same line to other patients who have been unhappy. The 2 surgeons I have since visited who have given their opinion one of which said " the inverted V deformity and the middle third collapse are due to over resection of the upper lateral cartilages during the rhinoplastry" have both said i need another complete rhinoplastry operation. At this point i am too scared to go ahead as my nose may collapse.
I wish i had never met this man.

2yrs post surgery photos

pre operation photos

the operation was supposed to...
- straighten the nose tip
-remove the bump
-make it softer in shape

inverted V

When i smile my nose is visibly more bent than before
It's is also visibly uneven either side of my nose where the inverted v is

4 more people have contacted me with the same scenario

To date i have know of 3 more people who have all been unhappy with their surgery from the same surgeon as me and alarmingly he has tried to fob us all off with the "its all in your head" !!!
Manchester Plastic Surgeon