Rhinoplasty - Manchester, GB

I had always hated my nose from being young and...

I had always hated my nose from being young and was often bullied, I decided at 17 years old that I wanted a rhinoplasty and my family were supportive as they knew the impact my nose had on my self esteem. I did a lot of research and had criteria I wanted the surgeon I chose to meet, Mr Murphy met all those expectations and beyond, I had 3 appointments with him before the surgery as he wanted me to be certain I was making the right decision and he also wanted to make sure I had realistic expectations as I was young at the time. The first time I met Mr Murphy I felt relaxed and confident that he was the surgeon I would choose, he explained in detail what the surgery entailed and what result I could expect, I think it is important to note that Mr Murphy emphasises that everyone should expect improvement and not perfection as this gives you a realistic view on what can be achieved. I had the rhinoplasty in march 2011, the tip of my nose was much better than I expected, unfortunately I was left with a small bump still but at the time it was difficult to judge what was swelling as the nose continues to change for quite some time, however 6 months later Mr Murphy decided it would require a second operation, I had this done around 7 months after the first and the result was better than I could've imagined, my nose continued to change slightly for over a year and the end result is a perfectly normal and in proportion nose, it is not obvious that I've had surgery and the result has completely changed the way I view myself and given me confidence. I would highly recommend Mr Murphy, so much so that I have without a doubt gone back to him for a breast augmentation, I just wouldn't trust anyone else!
Manchester Plastic Surgeon