Blepharoplasty - Spire, Leicester

I wanted the Blepharoplasty as I had hereditary...

I wanted the Blepharoplasty as I had hereditary bags and just looked tired all the time. I researched different surgeons and discovered that Mr. Offer at Spire would be a good person as he doesn't go too far. I had the procedure carried out lat week and the stitches taken out today. I am absolutely amazed at how good I look. You can bear see the scars and he was able to slightly lift my cheeks at the same time through the eye. I look 10 years younger already. Though he did say that the best results will be in 3 months or so..... I am very very pleased with the outcome!
Leicester Plastic Surgeon

Mr. Offer was very thorough and took care to really find out why I wanted the surgery and to understand what rest I was looking for. I saw him twice before the surgery and on the day he met with me in the morning and took loads of pics. He also discussed with me in detail what to expect. The only issue, if you can call it an issue, was that he was waiting for me as the nurses didn't get me ready for the surgery early enough. However, that said it all worked out.