A Long Awaited Breast Augmentation! - Southampton, GB

I was a fairly happy 34B when I was in my late...

I was a fairly happy 34B when I was in my late teens and then I had my two beautiful children and slowly over time noticed I was barely filling an A cup bra and the padding was getting thicker and thicker over the years and my confidence as a woman was just dwindling away! For years I was desperate to feel like a "woman" again and wanted a BA but was very apprehensive but when I met my partner 2 years ago he gave me the push I desperately needed to finally go ahead. We looked into a few companies and surgeons and had meetings with a couple of them but none stood up to the outstanding Mr Nigel Horlock!!!!
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Nigel Horlock put me at ease straight away, he really listened to me and my concerns. I explained I was after a natural look as I was never big chested to start with, he explained the whole procedure from start to finish and advised me I could see him as many times as I liked before my BA so we could get the sizing right and cover any fears or concerns I had. I knew there and then he was the one as he treated me like a person and not just a number (like some other's have) so I booked my surgery for 4 months later. The day of my surgery Mr Horlock came to see me to go through everything again and even checked on me early hours the next morning, and later on that day. My follow-up appointments with him have all been hassle free and I am over the moon with the results.