Rhinoplasty - Highly Recommended! - Manchester, GB

I underwent rhinoplasty after a minor accident a...

I underwent rhinoplasty after a minor accident a couple of years ago, I was nervous to make this decision as I didn't want to look too different after any work was carried out as well as being concerned about the actual procedure and any pain I would feel. I had a couple of meetings with Mr Murphy prior to surgery where any concerns on my part were raised and all queries answered. I was made to feel very comfortable, no matter what I asked. I was shown on screen how I would look post surgery, which was very reassuring. I felt very well cared for the entire time, from my initial meeting, to the after care appointment. Mr Murphy assured me that the procedure would be pain free, which I doubted....but was happily surprised that he was right!
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

James Murphy is a very personable surgeon who makes you feel at ease from the word go, I am delighted with the result of my surgery and have achieved exactly the end result that I requested. I would highly recommend James Murphy to anyone of my friends.