Rhinoplasty Success! - Birmingham, GB

I have always wanted my nose done and just woke up...

I have always wanted my nose done and just woke up one day earlier in the year and thought right time to get this sorted. I thought I would end up seeing a few Doctors, comparing their credential etc but as soon as I met Mr Lahiri (I was booked in with him by reception staff after my rhinoplasty enquiry) I knew he was the man for the job. With natural anxieties that derive from surgery and the quest to better your look come a lot of questions and he was always patient and took time to answer all of my queries and even continue this via email.

With regards to the results of the procedure, I simply wanted the bump removed and never imagined that he would make me look this good! I know that sounds silly but if you look at the photos he has taken time to straighten my nose from the front also. When we discussed shape I told him that I wanted it to slope but only slightly and I think he has captured this perfectly.

Post-op visit he was again willing to spend time with me and answer my queries.

I would recommend to anyone who is conscious of their nose to get it done as I can now be confident when I go out and not keep my hand over my nose! I would further recommend Mr Lahiri and he is a lovely man and more importantly a brilliant surgeon!!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon