The 2nd Part of my Surgery Journey

After having a bbl on 5/27/2015 i knew that i...

after having a bbl on 5/27/2015 i knew that i wanted a tt somewhere down the line but wanted to wait to see how my results would look after i healed. Dr Ortega did a wonderful job on me and i look great but after getting the lipo my stomach is just not what i want it to be....i don't have any fat but i have extra skin there that i wanna get rid of so i am going for my round 2 of my surgery journey. Dr Ortega did a great job the first time and i know he will do the same again...ready to get it all over with cause i don't like being in pain for long...so hoping to recover fast as i did the first time.

Medically cleared.....its almost that time

Ok so on monday i went to get cleared by my doctor and i found out today from Evelyn at spectrum that i am officially cleared....time is approaching so fast that i don't have time to prepare but every week i am doing a lil......just ready to get it over with already and make it to the other side....will post my before pics sometime next week

Almost time.....

Ok i have been cleared for surgery paid my balance and brought most of my supplies. I am kinda nervous now that the date is approaching fast. My husband going on vacation the first week with me to help with our kids. I rented a recliner chair from rent a center and it will be here on friday that way my husbsnd doesn't have to wake up in the middle of the night to help me got to the bathroom. I am pretty much ready just waiting to get rid of this extra skin.....yea!!!

he has always been great from the beginning with the consultation to the end with follow up appts. He knows what he is doing and his office has gotten better with their customer service.....super :)