Breast Implant 400cc. 1 Child.

I live up north, so it was easier for me to...

I live up north, so it was easier for me to consult with few surgeons in NY. My first consult was with Urmen Desai, with whom I thought was a really nice guy, the consult went really well and I thought he had some great options. But , I honestly didn't feel as though I should pay so my for my implants. I started looking into surgeons in Fl. I saw Rami Ghurani work and reviews and I fell in love with him. I did my consult via email, my coordinatoer was Emily( really nice girl with a banging body), at 1st I was adviced to get a breast lift w/ implant. When I met Ghurani for the 1st time he was really straight forward, he made me feel comfortable & I felt confident he knew what he was talking about. I basically agreed to everything that he said with a few questions and zero doubt!

Before

Miami Plastic Surgeon

On arrival they TRIED to have me do a pre op with a medical assistant, Not a nurse or surgeon.... Oh no! In their defense the MA has been trained by the surgeon but that wasn't good enough for me! Then to make matters worst my post op with the same MA ..... Oh no! So I had to wait 2 days to see my surgeon, since he doesn't work on Fridays. Overall, I'm very happy and pleased with my results so far and I would definitely use their services again.