Recovery House with Claudia - Miami, FL

I arrived on Wednesday June 8 from the moment I...

I arrived on Wednesday June 8 from the moment I step foot into her house it has been nothing but love and care from Claudia, her assistance and family. Got to meet a lot of good females that got different procedures done. Claudia made sure we was well feed and was very attentive, gave me my medication on time and if I needed anything she would get it for me without hesitation. She made me feel like if I was at home. I can't complain one bit this was a great experience with Claudia and her recovery house. I definitely recommend this place to come after surgery. Got my surgery Thursday by Saturday I was walking around with no pain able to lift my arm not all the way but still it was great after two days. Let's not talk about her food very delicious meals she feeds you three times a day And gives you snacks in between. I give Claudia two thumbs up I would def come back if I get another procedure done.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghurani was amazing very respectful and straight to business .love my breast cant complain one bit. Pain was only one day, had my surgery June 9 by June 11 I was good no pain able to walk and left my arms not all the way but able to lift.