New and Improved Woman - Miami Beach, FL

I realized that I wanted surgery because I was...

I realized that I wanted surgery because I was over the shape of my body. All the tight fitting outfits I wore, I had a square shape body with no curves and no butt!!

Originally, I was suppose to have surgery with Dr.Omelphu but due to his license getting suspended I was rescheduled with Dr. Ortega. Due to personal reasons I had to post-pone surgery for a following date and this time with Dr. Alvarez which was a blessing in disguise. After seeing many unhappy reviews with Dr. Ortega I think this was the best decision for me.

Claudia's Recovery House

If your going to Miami, I highly recommend that you stay at Claudia's Recovery House. She is a upbeat, caring and energetic woman. Everything was clean and the food was great. Claudia and her assistant Frania attended to all of my needs and trust me after recovery you need the help! Originally I was going to stay at Karla's recovery house but after 3 of my friends who recently all stayed at Claudia and spoke very highly of her I switched places. Claudia was on time to pick me up from the airport. The moment I got in the car with her, I knew that I was in good hands. I wish that I could have brought her back to NY with me, that is how good she was! She treated me like family and my stay with her was very comfortable. Her number is:
(305) 496-5110

1 week Post-Op/ Before & After Pics

Dr.Alvarez snatched my waist and removed my fat and gave me a a nice booty. I am happy with my results because I did not want a stripper booty.

Quick Update

I decided to try on a dress
without my faja. Loving my shape and curves!

I am still very sore but that is normal.

Bootayyy

Hi Ladies, I am now in week 3 post-op.I told my friends I think I want more ass but they think Im crazy and that the butt fit my shape. What do you ladies think? Don't get me wrong I love my shape.

Shopping Time!

I would have never have tried any of these clothes before because I felt so insecure about my shape. Now you can't tell me nothing! I feel so much more confident in the way that I look in clothes!

4 Month Post-Op

Hello Ladies,
I know I haven't been on this in forever!!! I have been enjoying my new body.

So here is my 4 month update. My shape is still great, the sides of my stomach is still sore but not super painful. Just feels like a burning sensation but I read that's normal. I transitioned into wearing my waist clincher all the time to keep my waist nice and small. I havent hit the gym yet, but from surgery until now I dropped 16pds ????. My appetite is completely different now, I will eat lunch and will be full for the day.

I am more confident in my body to wear tight fitting clothes which feels amazing! All my previous clothes that use to be super tight on me because I was fat are all loose! My size dropped from before surgery a size 8/10 down to a 4/6! I havent seen myself in a size 4 since High School lol. My breast size even dropped as well, before I was a 36d and now I am a 34dd.

I don't know if I am crazy but I think I want more butt for projection. My friends and family say I am crazy but I just want a little more fat , What do you think? I took the following pictures this week, please be honest with me!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alvarez is a very professional, honest, down to earth doctor. When he first walked into the room, he had such a upbeat demeanor about himself. Before I even told him what I wanted, he gave his recommendations of my body first. His recommendations were exactly what I was going to say. He was realistic with me as well and informed me what he cannot do. He answered al of my questions and did not rush me whatsoever which made me feel comfortable. Overall, I am happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone.