28 Years, Mother of 2, BBL Ready! 5'3 180 Lbs - Miami, FL

I'm hoping to get a really nice big round butt,...

I'm hoping to get a really nice big round butt, flat stomach and nice hips to match. My butt is somewhat big now, just not as shapely as I would like. Communication with my coordinator Liz has been terrible, however, others has picked up the slack and returned calls and emails. Labs good to go, bags packed, supplies are in and I'm ready to go!

BBL Ready! Nervous as crap tho!!

Today is the big day! Dr. Ortega please take great care of me!! You guys please pray for me!! I wanna get back home to my babies!! Pics coming soon dolls!

Finally Met Dr. Ortega/ IV started

Extremely polite and down to earth! Came in and got straight to the point and was very honest! I now have my IV flowing, preparing to go to the operation room! Wish me luck! Oh yea, bring a blanket it is beyond cold!!!!!!! Artic!!!

Just a few pics, extremely swollen though

Hey dolls, just wanted to do a quick update. Not excited about my results but they said I have a really big amount of swelling so you can't see my actual results until a couple weeks.

Really swollen. Got to give it weeks to see actual results.

Not really excited about my results so far but the doctor said I will definitely fill out more once the swelling goes down. I'm extremely swollen and In pain but will upload more later.

Swelling Finally Starting to Go Away, I Feel Better!

This is not the final result, but so far I'm content. A lot of the swelling has finally gone down and its starting to look better. I will be patient as it is only the beginning. Good luck to all of you! I will continue to post more pictures and keep you guys updated as much as possible. Continue to get massages and keep lipo foam on after your procedure to avoid the hard lumps and stiffness.
Miami Plastic Surgeon