28 Years Old Weighted 240 Lbs Before Lipo

Now I weigh 180 pounds and I have 6% body fat ,...

Now I weigh 180 pounds and I have 6% body fat , and a 6 pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought I would ever see that day come. Dr. Ortega (from my experience) is the best in town. He's professional and really cares for the patient. I went to a lot of clinics and most doctors (won't mention names) made me feel like all they care about is me paying them. They didn't make me feel comfortable and did I not feel valued as a patient. With Dr. Ortega, MADE ME FEEL RIGHT AT HOME, actually listened to me needs and worries, but he assured me that the procedure would be absolutely fine and that I would be very happy with my results. I am a very sensitive person to people's energy and I can tell the doctor was being sincere with his word. I stand here today, and could tell you that Mr. Ortega honored that promise, and more than I ever imagined. ANY DAY ,ANY WHERE , I COMPLETELY RECOMMEND DOCTOR ORTEGA. Also, most impressive part was his personal follow ups, making sure that i was fine........Thank you doc for ur awesome talent and expertise in your field, your a magician!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon