27 Years of Age, One Son, So Excited to Receive my BBL!!!! Miami, FL

Hello ladies!!! I'm 27 years young, the mother of...

Hello ladies!!! I'm 27 years young, the mother of one, and for many years have wanted butt enhancement. Now is my time, I was originally scheduled to have my BBl with Dr.Omulepu on 03-09-16 but their was a problem with his license. I found out a week before my surgery; I had received my clearance notification, packed and was ready for take off :-(. After reconsideration I choose Dr. Ortega to preform my surgery. I wish you ladies well on your journey toward surgery!

Need a butt

Pre opp picture

Before

Abdominal area needs help!!

Labs cleared

Here I come Miami!!!

Ortega is the Best!!!!

Hello ladies!! I had my surgery today at 11:00a.m, things went very well. I'm not in that much pain. I went in the nurses got me right back.Ortega came in, he had a great attitude, he was down to earth, and he informed me of areas that needed help. I will post pictures soon!! Ortega is a wonderful person, I would recommend him to anybody!!

First massage

The massage was a little painful.

Front

My stomach is flat, it's only going to go down more.

It's getting bigger!!!

More pics

My results are getting better!

Week 3

My tummy!!

I'm in love with results when it comes to my stomach because my stomach was a major problem area. I'm pretty sure that Ortega preformed aggressive liposuction because over all my stomach is flat. My stomach is still a little sore, it has areas that are tender to touch, and puffy but as far as my recovery I'm coming along good.

1 month

Exercise shorts

Booooootay

Noodle float

More pics

Thinking out loud!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with my body but I'm looking for more. I'm thinking about a round 2 bbl. I want more projection, I want a nice round plump butt.

7 weeks

8 weeks

It's been a while, but here it is.....

Overall, I'm very happy with my surgery. I have tightening within my stomach from time to time, but I'm pretty sure I'm 95 percent healed. I am going for another round within the year of 2018. I don't know if I'll be getting another bbl or lipo of the arms and a breast reduction, but for sure one.

Ortega doll

Changes

My body still seems to be changing. I'm approaching my sixth month soon.

Update

5 months

I have absolutely no pain at this point. The weird tightening feeling within the abdominal area is no longer present. My bottom has fluffed and its soft now!!! I'm very happy with my results.
Miami Plastic Surgeon